The solar iron lantern is retro, elegant and functional. This star garden shower room releases the slightest light. The warm white light-dotted LEDs are stringed on the delicate copper wire, blowing in the breeze, adding charm.
This shiny star shower is a unique decoration for gardens, courtyards and outdoors. It can make a relaxing sound that simulates rain.
- The solar lamp provides much-needed lighting and projects gorgeous projection patterns.
- Automatic on/off: The light is automatically turned on at dusk and automatically turned off at dawn. Simply put it in a sunny place, let it absorb some light (about 8 hours), and expose it to warm and soft light for up to 6-8 hours. (Tip: There is an ON/OFF switch on the lampshade, please make sure you use it for the first time.)
- Quick installation: Just open the lid, turn on the switch, and place or hang the light in any position you need.
- Solar light source: no power cord is needed, just install it in a sunny place! Solar panels use the energy of the sun to charge a 300mAh Ni-MH battery, which is highly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Waterproof and rustproof: It is waterproof (IP44), heat-resistant, and can cope with various weather conditions. Do not immerse in water.
Size: Pot diameter 11cm, height 13.5cm, whole 80cm
Solar panel: Polycrystalline: 2V 120mah
Battery: 1.2V AA 600mah
LEDs Number: 36 silver wire lights
Light color: Warm light
Bracket: The bracket is included